Registered Massage Therapy.
Promax3 is expanding our services to offer Registered Massage Therapy. We have individualized treatments that will focus on your particular health problems.
Are you suffering from:
- Sports injuries
- Muscle Strains
- Back or Neck Pain
- accident victims
Call us today to book your massage: Registered Massage Therapy (RMT) are covered by most extended health care plans.
Benefits of Massage Therapy
There are tremendous benefits to be achieved through regular massage therapy treatments from a Registered Massage Therapist. Whether your need is to have a moment of relaxation, reduce muscle tension or attain relief from chronic pain, a therapeutic massage can enhance your overall sense of emotional and physical well-being.
Massage therapy can be an important part of your health maintenance plan by:
- Reducing or eliminating pain.
- Improving joint mobility.
- Improving circulation.
- Improving lymphatic drainage.
- Reducing muscular tension.
Massage therapy can be used for the treatment of both acute and chronic conditions. RMTs can work with a wide variety of patients, of all ages, in the treatment of illness, injury rehabilitation and disability. The following is a list of conditions for which massage therapy, when provided by a Registered Massage Therapist, can prove beneficial:
- Anxiety and depression - Asthma and Emphysema
- Back, leg, and neck pain - Cancer
- Carpal tunnel syndrome (repetitive strain)
- Chronic Fatigue syndrome - Dislocations
- Fibromyalgia - Fractures and edema
- Gastrointestinal disorders
- Headaches Inflammatory conditions such as arthritis and bursitis
- Insomnia - Kyphosis and Scoliosis
- Multiple sclerosis - Parkinson’s disease
- Muscle tension and spasm - Palliative care
- Post-surgical rehabilitation - Pregnancy and labour support
- Sports injuries - Strains and sprains
- Stress and stress related conditions
- Stroke -Tendinitis - Whiplash